The annual event of the Turkey chapter is the “Human Brain Mapping” section of the National Neuroscience Congress organized by the Brain Research Society-Turkey.
The chapter additionally organizes multiple workshops and courses on human brain mapping methods and their applications in basic and clinical research through the year:
- The upcoming activity of the chapter is the “TURKISH HUMAN BRAIN MAPPING MEETING, 2017” to be held on November 21th – 25th, which will cover a symposium and a course on advanced neuroimaging techniques. The details of the program and the registration will be announced soon on the website.
- fMRI course for psychiatrists. 7th Bakirkoy Neuropsychiatry Days – Istanbul, January 7-8, 2017
- Workshop on Recent Advances in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Istanbul, June 20, 2017 (Bogazici University, Istanbul University, Acibadem University & Edinburgh University)
- Multi-modal neuroimaging in neuropsychiatric disorders. Turkish Alzheimer’s Society – 6th National Alzheimer Congress, Antalya, March 24-27, 2016
- Basics of fMRI and connectivity analyses. Ankara University, Brain Research Center, Ankara, July 11-15, 2016
- Network disorders in the brain on the basis of functional and structural connectomes. Turkish Neuropsychiatry Society – 9th Neuropsychiatry Days, Istanbul, October 14-15, 2016
- “Emerging Concepts in Advanced Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases Workshop”, organized in Istanbul on October 18th-20th (http://hubal.istanbul.edu.tr/emerging-concepts-in-advanced-imaging-of-neurodegenerative-diseases/ ) (international workshop with contributions of scientists from USA and Turkey).